Saturday, November 3, 2007

I AM HERE

I'm from China and glad to join in blogger.com. I think maybe you cannot read my Chinese name, so feel free to call me Jason in English.

Let me do a simple introduction: was born in 1980, male, a computer programmer. I have worked for an E-Commerce company since 2003(The SARS outbreak). About the future for me, I think I just wanna free. I wanna flexible hours, wanna became a sciential man and I can do what I want to do in the future. All these things for me, I called "FREE".

Now, I'm here because I wanna improve my English skill, Just hope that I can use English to write something for my life or reading from others.

2 comments:

Carrie D. said...

you take off your baiduspace.
why?

Jason said...

Nothing:)
Just want to change my habit. It means remove Chinese from my blog.